Saturday, November 13, 2010

my Mr T

haahhahahaha.....
it been a mysterious fella
in Facebook

hurm hurm
actually who is d hell Mr T?

Mr T............
is an ordinary person in tis earth
who deserved to be loved
cared, n so on

who is Mr T 4 me?
d question which played in my frens mind ol d tyme

hurm hurm

guys.....

i like to b silent in tis matter....
bcos its very sensitive matter in my life
bcos i loved love n still loving him......
it been years
i f these feeling 4 him
but i'm not dared enuf to express it him

guys again ...
dont mistake wit tis Mr T....
this Mr T is really a diff person from my 8years crush Mr TD....
they r nt d same person.....
-Chapter Closed-


cum bek to my new Mr T chapter
v r not together..
actually neva been together
tats d truth
NEVA BEEN TOGETHER
but
i wished
i cud be wit him in future.....

its not love
its not about frenship
its not about crush
but its about sumthing diff from above
its a kinda of mixture feelings.......

which no 1 can define such feelings!!!!

oh my Mr T....
will remain as a Mystery Man in Facebook
as well to others....

n

will be my Mr T always....
as i will not express my love to u.....

No comments:

Post a Comment